Wednesday, January 11, 2006

let this blog be revived..soon

soon and not now, cos exams begin next week *horror*.
Well, I just read the very first post on this blog and realised that my blogging/writing style has deviated somewhat. That post was so personal, so sincere, and relatively well-written. Must revive some of that, and inject some creativity into my writing. Lower secondary school saw a rising curve in my writing skills, but unfortunately, it went downhill since then, what with much less reading, switching to Chinese entertainment, and I guess, to some degree, no more tuition with the ever-encouraging and inspiring Mrs D : p
While I set out to use this blog as a platform to uncover myself, I now see increasingly impersonal posts..Hmm..
There's nothin much to write about in my life now.It very much consists of being in my room almost 24/7, tryin to study. So we shall wait for 26january - for liberation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home