Thursday, December 01, 2005

A single unpleasant incident can bug me for hours, affecting my mood, sprouted a thorn in the back of my mind *grimace*. Been havin a realy bad rash for the past few days. Last night, I must’ve lost a good few hours of sleep cos of it. I decided to see a GP. Problem is, I’ve been removed from my previous General Practitioner (GP)’s list of patients because I’ve moved out of their coverage area in Fallowfield. Now I gotta get a GP in the city centre area. So I strolled along to the one near the Gay Village, on Bloom Street, as directed by SS, in high spirits – yup, was in a great mood today.. Was sounding the doorbell just as a lady who’s presumably a nurse at the clinic, approached the door form outside. She blatantly told me that they’re closed for the day (it was freakin 1.30 in the afternoon man!!!!!!!), and that I need to come in tomorrow. With my passport and a proof of address (which is limited to only utility bill or tenancy agreement). F*** the British and their stupid proof of address bullshit! Identification cards are a blessing…
And that was what kept me seething inside for the rest of the evening..up till now.

And there’s the nagging feeling that I’m becoming such a pushover (unrelated to the GP incident)...

‘Tis disturbing thoughts…..



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. just remember that all things are possible.. am not too sure if i could be of help or anything but gimme a call should u need any. i have these kind of part-sleepless nites as well when my mind just operates so fast thinking about stuff aka. anxiety attacks. a feeling that i hate especially when im trying so hard to sleep so as to be able to wake up the following morning for classes..

lastly, if flying back to msia would help solve ur problems/things that u r going thru, go ahead man! i'll talk to u again over msn! cya then.

ching

5:47 AM  
Blogger munwei said...

thanks gal :)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home